Code of Ethics
Formed in October 2005, the BT BAF Board of Trustees roles are as follows:
This Code of Conduct applies to all staff working on BT BAF, and is designed to ensure a proper work ethic and conduct in the management of the fund.
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that The RICE Company Limited (which manages the BT BAF) files with, or submits to, government agencies and in other public communications.
- Protecting BT BAF’s confidential and proprietary information and that of our partners’, donors’, customers’ and vendors’ etc.
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations.
- The prompt internal reporting of violations of this Code.
- Accountability for adherence to this Code.